Influencers - How Trends & Creativity Become Contagious
A short stylish documentary on the idea of the ‘Influencer’, an idea that originated in marketing in the 50s and still relevant today:
INFLUENCERS is a short documentary that explores what it means to be an influencer and how trends and creativity become contagious today in music, fashion and entertainment.
The film attempts to understand the essence of influence, what makes a person influential without taking a statistical or metric approach.
Written and Directed by Paul Rojanathara and Davis Johnson, the film is a Polaroid snapshot of New York influential creatives (advertising, design, fashion and entertainment) who are shaping today’s pop culture.
It is interesting as a subject [and very dividing, depending on what you value].
- lananewyork reblogged this from prostheticknowledge
- noememirescomoantes reblogged this from prostheticknowledge
- ethung likes this
- hyoomen likes this
- enmiller0d likes this
- fancybutpointless reblogged this from prostheticknowledge
- therewasanaughtyboy reblogged this from prostheticknowledge
- auraly likes this
- zoku likes this
- noememirescomoantes likes this
- mrfrustrationman likes this
- 124cb likes this
- mnemaniacs likes this
- eddiemarkets likes this
- barfnipples likes this
- sojamo likes this
- alittlemercy likes this
- margauxdiary reblogged this from prostheticknowledge
- jeffgage likes this
- prostheticknowledge posted this